Histo-Line Laboratories was founded in Milan in 1987.
The main activities of the company are the production and distribution of instruments, reagents and consumables dedicated to diagnostics, especially in the field of pathological anatomy.
Our mission is to provide specialist help to pathologists and technicians of the Pathological Anatomy Units in order to obtain the best results, through national and international distribution.
We can offer a complete portfolio of products and equipments for the preparation of histological and biopsy specimens (human or animal tissue), starting from fixation, through processing, embedding, cutting, staining and mounting slides.
Through the constant expansion of the range of products based on the needs of the market, and an active feedback with customers, we try to achieve high quality standards in order to allow diagnosis to be made correctly, quickly and avoiding errors as much as possible.
In addition to the diagnostic sector, the company also supports the of Biomedical Biotechnological, Pharmaceutical and Agro-food Research in order to be able to offer products and services that are always innovative and advantageous, proposing itself as a valid and credible alternative, by range, innovation and commercial conditions, to the valid solutions offered by large multinationals.
The Technical Sales Team boasts an excellent level of professionalism and specialization, dedicating a quality service to each customer by providing each of them with a personalized service. The support of the technical and marketing team offers advice in the choice of products suitable for the workload and needs of the laboratories.
In order to offer the widest customer service, in 2011 Histo-Line Laboratories moved to the new plant in Pantigliate (MI), on a large area of over 1,000 m² just a few minutes from the San Donato metro line and the airport. of Linate; in addition to having expanded the pre-existing structures, it has created a Conference Center capable of hosting up to 100 people for ECM training courses, lectures dedicated to various aspects and theoretical-practical courses on the various methodological applications.
We have also renewed ISO 9001 certification and obtained ISO 13485 certification for Medical Device manufacturers.
Histo-Line Laboratories therefore offers:
- A deep knowledge of the diagnostic sector and its needs.
- A range of products and services selected worldwide based on the characteristics of innovation, reliability and economic relationship.
- Qualified and up-to-date technical-scientific support service with a team of Product Managers and Application Specialists who work both from the Headquarters and in the customer's laboratories.
- A direct network of Area Sales Specialists divided into macro-areas that represent a constant reference for Customers and for End Users.
- Continuous education and training activities through on-site and remote updates in order to serve customers in a shorter period of time and at the most appropriate time.
- Technical support for preventive and after-sales maintenance of the instruments followed by the Histo-Line Tech-Service which guarantees reliability and continuity of work.